I am somehow very sad today at the loss of a man, a father, a husband and an artist.
- enjoyed much of his art – Mork & Mindy and Awakenings were highlights
- there is a quirky family resemblance and a funny story to go with that
- a family friend took their life through this most agressive and defiant way of ending it all
- I experienced seasons of functional depression during my teen years
- I experienced a long season of deep reactive depression in my early twenties
- I wish Robin could have experienced the life, love and liberty of Jesus of Nazareth without which I would not be here – but gone – in my early twenties
- I’ll never forget Nano Nano